Are you or your child struggling with distraction or impulsiveness?
Are you looking for treatment options without medications for ADHD, ADD, Dyslexia, Autism or other Learning Disorders? At Apex Chiropractic & Wellness Center you will find many resources to help you/your child perform at your/his/her best.
The person struggling with one of these diagnoses may be experiencing:
• Struggling with school/work every day.
• Frustration at home/school/work.
• If a student your/his/her grades are not where they should be – you know you/your child is smart but you aren’t seeing the expected results.
• Behavior may be hard to control including for kids hitting, kicking, biting, touching inappropriately, hyperactive; for adults always moving (knee shaking, toe tapper, pencil twirling), binge eating or drinking, procrastination.
• You or your child’s self-esteem may be falling, and or struggling with relationships.
• You or your child is easily distracted or can’t focus.
• You or your child may have many allergies.
We can help:
Through a program tailored to you or your child’s needs, which may include chiropractic care, dietary changes, nutritional supplements, and neurosensory integration work, you/your child may experience the changes you are hoping for: less stress at school/work, less frustration, better grades or results at work, increased focus, and improved behavior. Overall living at the highest level possible for the person involved.
How do I get an evaluation?
Call to schedule an appointment. We will email you some initial paperwork that you can complete before your appointment.
What should we expect on our first visit?
Your first visit will include a detailed review of the history, a postural exam, a chiropractic exam, and a sensory evaluation. This generally takes 45 minutes but sometimes we need to break up the appointment to accommodate the patient’s abilities and complete it over two appointments of about 30 minutes each.
You will then be scheduled for a follow-up appointment to review the results of the exam and discuss treatments options.
Check out these informative articles for more information.